Monday, March 30, 2009

His will Wednesdays - the details

What is "His will Wednesdays"? ... Why "His will Wednesdays"? ... How can I get involved?
.
Well, I started "His will Wednesdays" because I believe prayer is important, and when given opportunities, we need to take them.
.
So many people are following mine/April's journey and I really feel the support and prayers from others... And it is incredible. So in short, if I can help others feel that support, I want to.
.
The idea behind the name for "His will Wednesdays" came out of a little wrestling I have been doing with God throughout my personal journey with April. You can read more about that here, but basically, God has shown me the difference between my miracle and His miracle. I hope for mine, I do, but I pray for His (will). I believe this is the only way to pray, even if to us it doesn't always make sense.
.
We want healing, and miracles, and what we think is best, naturally, but we ultimately want God's will, don't we? I do. And let's be real... God's will isn't always our desire. But we know God's will is perfect.
.
So, here is the deal...
.
If you have a request for yourself, or others, - whatever it is, e-mail me here with your name and the request. If you have a blog in which others can follow your journey, send me the link too, if you would like me to direct others to it, within your prayer request.
.
Please note that I can only take requests up until midnight (central time/U.S.A.) on Tuesday nights. I know, I know it is a bummer, but I have to sleep too!
.
Anyways, it is that simple! Every Wednesday I will post all of these requests and you can come back and pray over these families, children, parents, circumstances, etc.
.
So, what are you seeking God's will in?
.
"Your Kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven..."
.
(And if you want, look on my right sidebar for the "His will Wednesdays" button and add it to your own blog and pass along the word!)

No comments: