Monday, June 15, 2009

Missing Posts

Can you help me find the posts that are bold and red? I want a record of this HORRIBLE hoax in it's entirety and I can't find those 8 posts anywhere.
  • May (28)
    • what's in a name?
    • dear mr. anonymous
    • head held high
    • this will all make perfect sense someday. or not.
    • grow, baby, grow!
    • becoming educated
    • the results show post
    • my first ever contest and a few pretty things
    • HIS will Wednesday Tuesday
    • good God
    • alive. no, really, i am...
    • hoping in pink!
    • when i cry, all my tears He wipes away
    • pink, anyone?
    • let them fall like rain from my eyes
    • because you ARE stylish and you love life!
    • an s.o.s. to the world
    • calm in the chaos
    • just living life
    • HIS will Wednesday
    • the sun gives way to rain and good things change
    • the taste of salt, the dance of waves...
    • it's raining outside...
    • HIS will, and HIS will Wednesday
    • so, who's this "D" guy, anyway?
    • monkeys and maternity photos
    • because, "everyone" is asking...
    • the grays and pinks

No comments:

Post a Comment