Friday, June 5, 2009

resting and waiting

This post was retrieved from Bloglines as the cache had been cleared and it couldn't be found via the original blog cache.

**Update**
It's Saturday, a little after noon. Just wanted to give a quick update. B & D were up quite a lot through the night and their midwife was there to check on things again this morning. B is now at 4cm, but not yet in active labor. She is resting now.

**Original post follows**

Hi, friends. I know it's late, but I'm guessing I may still catch some of you before you turn in for the night.

I want to ask you to be in prayer for B and D tonight. There was an ultrasound this afternoon and things are looking fine, so that is a relief. But, there has been a bit of progress this evening that causes us to believe labor could be close. B's midwife has gone home for the evening and B is resting now though she is experiencing a lot of discomfort.

This has been an emotional day, and an exhausting one. Please pray for B & D tonight that they will be able to sleep and get the rest they will need if labor is indeed around the corner.

I will do my best to keep you posted when I hear more details.

Raechel