Monday, April 20, 2009

because you wanna be stylish and you love life

So... I have an announcement and I am pretty excited about it. You ready?
.

Uber Clothing (UD+M, a design studio in Nashville, TN - check out their site/work!) recently approached me with a great idea: Create a pretty, casual, wearable tee, support April Rose, and promote awareness of genetic disorders and the value of life, no matter how small.
.
UD+M generously offered to do this to help us out financially, but after thinking it over we agreed that we wanted to do something bigger as well. So, while a portion of the proceeds from this shirt sale will be given to help us with medical expenses and other arrangements that are being made, part will also go to an organization that is near to my heart; PASS Pregnancy Care Center... A local (to me!) crisis pregnancy center that provides counseling and abortion alternatives to women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy. I believe the resources/services that centers like PASS offer are vital to people in situations like mine, and I would love a financial donation to be passed along to them for all the work they do.
.
What are you waiting for?! :) These shirts are super cute and are a great fit. If you purchase one I hope it will help you remember to pray for April and for us, but more than that, I hope you'll enjoy wearing a cute top knowing you're supporting women who are being faced with difficult decisions. Click a picture below to be directed to Uber Clothing and buy one today...

Thank you so much for your support. What a blessing you have all already been to me.