Friday, May 8, 2009

the taste of salt, the dance of waves...

... Give testimony that You are ...
.
I spent the better part of this morning and this afternoon going through your recent e-mails and your comments. If you have written me, while I cannot always respond, know that I have read your words. I really cannot believe all of the love, support and prayers that are surrounding us in this time. Thank you.
.
I was wondering, do you think you could do me a favor?
.

Yes, you.
.
If you are reading this, if you visit this blog, if you pray for April, can you comment and tell me who you are. I really want to "meet" you! - Let me know who you are, where you are from, why you visit, why you keep coming back - Whatever you want to tell me! I am just interested, and to be honest, this won't just help me learn who my readers are, it will also help me pass the time (something I need right now!)
.
Seriously, don't even think about leaving without saying something! Wow. I am so bossy!
.
Now before you comment, take a look at these beautiful pictures, thanks to Carly over at "To Write Their Names In The Sand." - What a beautiful thing they do... So beautiful...

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22 - 23

... And my soul wells up with Hallelujahs ...